Serving Patients in Maryland and Delaware
Affordable Hearing Aid Technology for Your Lifestyle
To Make Sound Decisions, You Need Sound Advice
At Sound Advice Hearing Aid Centers, we pride ourselves on meeting the needs of our patients. We recognize the need for individualized care and take the time to learn more about what will work best for you and your desired lifestyle.
Our hearing aid specialists will explain the particulars of your condition and personally walk you through each of our high technology devices.
Comfortable Hearing Aid Styles
Our hearing aid clinics throughout Maryland and Delaware offer both custom in-the-ear hearing aids as well as behind-the-ear hearing aids, allowing you to choose whatever feels and looks best to you.
- Behind-The-Ear (BTE). BTE devices are the most common type of hearing aid model, as they can accommodate nearly every level of hearing loss. The hearing aid is hidden behind the back of the ear, while a tube connects the device to an earpiece that is placed inside the ear canal. Easy to insert and with adjustable volume control, they are a popular choice for patients of all ages. These models include standard BTE, fusion BTE, and Receiver-in-the-Ear (RIE) devices.
- Custom In-the-Ear (ITE). In-the-ear hearing aids (ITEs) are custom-fit devices that are worn in the outer ear bowl. ITEs can be used for mild to occasionally severe hearing loss. Many patients prefer ITE devices because they are smaller and less distracting than behind-the-ear hearing aids. These come in standard sizes, mini canal models, and completely in the canal (CIC), a hearing correction option that is nearly invisible to casual observer.
In addition to having you try on your hearing device prior to purchase, we adjust the device to fit your ear and make necessary modifications to the sound and volume levels to make sure you are happy with your device. We also provide regular follow-up visits to adjust your device to compensate for changes in your hearing.
Our Financing Options Make it Easy to Get the Hearing Device Best Suited for You
We know that many people are forced to choose low-cost hearing aids simply because they cannot afford more effective models. At Sound Advice Hearing Aid Centers we take the treatment of your hearing seriously, and we make finding a personalized hearing solution easy and affordable.
- We offer many flexible financing options, including Care Credit and an easy payment plan.
- We accept most insurances.
- We have 0% financing plans.
- We offer a free two week trial for all new hearing aids.
In other words, we offer ease and peace of mind when it comes to buying hearing aids so that our patients are not limited when it comes to getting the care they need.
Call Sound Advice today to make an appointment and begin hearing the richness of life in a whole new way. We look forward to hearing from you, your lifestyle, what’s important to you, and how we can help you stay connected to the things and people you love most.