Serving Patients in Maryland and Delaware
Why Choose Sound Advice Hearing Aid Centers?
Sound Advice Hearing Aid Centers are Delmarva’s hearing aid experts in providing quality hearing aid services with superior, compassionate customer care. We provide professional services for hearing testing and hearing device fitting, as well as hearing aid repair and maintenance for the Eastern Shore area.
Sound Advice Hearing Aid Centers has been caring for the hearing needs of Eastern Shore families for over twenty-four years and have become the Eastern Shore’s number one source for hearing aids.
We offer on-site care for a host of adult residences and nursing homes. We even offer free in-home consultations by request.
Our Mission Statement
The mission of Sound Advice Hearing Aid Centers is to provide superior hearing health and rehabilitative care to all patients and ensure quality of service.
Our goal is to educate and offer the opportunity to choose what is best for the individual. The needs of all patients are met with respect and integrity.
We’re proud to say that this mission statement has been carried out in our work and even recognized on a professional scale. The American Association of Retired Persons (AARP) has recognized Sound Advice Hearing Aid Centers for their outstanding service to the community.
What You Can Expect From SAHAC
All Sound Advice Hearing Aid Center practitioners strictly adhere to all federal, state, and local regulations regarding hearing instrument dispensing protocols, and follow nationally accepted testing guidelines of the American Speech Language Hearing Association, the American Academy of Audiology, and the International Hearing Society. Additionally, all Sound Advice Hearing Aid Center staff is professionally trained and handpicked for their individual positions.
- Best Products in the Business – Though we distribute, service and repair most makes and models of hearing aids, over the years we have garnered a strong relationship with GN Resound, a world leader in digital hearing instrument technology. This gives us access to some of the best hearing products in the world.
- Top Tier Hearing Evaluation – Every highly skilled Hearing Care Practitioner offers a comprehensive hearing evaluation, which will determine if you could be assisted by hearing instruments.
- Setting Realistic Expectations – Before you invest in your hearing instruments, one of our Sound Advice Practitioners will review the benefits and limitations of hearing aids with you. Learning to adjust to a hearing aid will take patience and cooperation on your part, and we want you to be fully informed about what you can realistically expect from hearing with amplification.
- Follow-Up Schedule – Your hearing instrument specialist will outline a specific follow-up schedule to help you adjust to hearing with your new hearing aids. They will help you become more comfortable with and knowledgeable about your hearing aids, and they will also make any necessary adjustments to the aids FREE OF CHARGE.
- 30-Day Refund Privilege – We want you to enjoy your new hearing instruments. If you are not happy with your instruments, Sound Advice offers a 30-day refund privilege. The practitioner will supply full details, including the amount of any applicable, non-refundable preparation or restocking fees as indicated by state law.
- Free Batteries – Depending on the Hearing Device System you purchase you may receive one, two or even up to three years free batteries.
- Warranty and Lost, Stolen, and Damage Protection – You will receive with your new hearing aid a one, two or three-year Warranty of Lost, Stolen, and Damage Coverage (LS&D).
Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct – Each Sound Advice hearing care practitioner has agreed to follow a strict code of ethical guidelines. We are dedicated to fulfilling patient expectations with the highest standard of service and integrity.